Articles, Journals, & More | Library Databases
Library Databases - F
- Federal Digital System (FDSys)
- FDSys provides free online access to official publications from all three branches of the Federal Government.
Federal Response to Radicalism in the 1960s via Gale
- This collection allows you to explore the internal organization, personnel and activities of
some of the most prominent American radical groups and their movements to change government and
society. An intuitive platform makes it all cross-searchable by subject or collection.
Date Range: 1956-1971. Source Library: Federal Bureau of Investigation Library. This resource
illuminates the enduring conflict in American history between the need of society to protect
basic freedoms and the equally legitimate need to protect itself from genuine threats to its
security and existence.
- Searchable database of full text articles from nearly 300 magazines and journals; 1998-present.
- Find cases, statutes, laws, and legal articles.
- Funk & Wagnall's Encyclopedia
- This database provides over 25,000 encyclopedic entries covering a variety of subject areas.