Articles, Journals, & More | Library Databases
Library Databases - E
- Early American Imprints, Series I: Evans, 1639-1800
- Books, pamphlets, broadsides, and other imprints listed in the renowned bibliography by Charles Evans.
- Early Encounters in North America via Alexander Street Press
- This release of Early Encounters in North America contains 1,482 authors and over 100,000 pages of letters, diaries, memoirs and accounts of early encounters.
- eBook Collection from EBSCOhost
- Hundreds of thousands of high-quality eBooks… titles from leading publishers… across a wide range of subject matter—including academic titles, popular fiction, medical collections and more.
- eBook Library (EBL)
- EBL provides relevant and recent titles to academic and research libraries. Content varies over multiple subject areas including Biology, Chemistry, Engineering, Nursing, History, Business, and Social Sciences. eBooks from EBL can be downloaded and read offline on a laptop or eBook reading device. Username and password is required for both on and off-campus access.
- EndNote Web
- EndNote Web, a component of Thomson Reuters EndNote and Web of Knowledge, is a Web-based reference organizer and collaboration tool that enables EndNote users to collect references when away from their desktop, and collaborate easily with others. It allows for collecting references, organizing references, and creating a formatted bibliography.
- Environmental Science Collection via ProQuest
- To find the leading research on air pollution, climatology, glaciology, weather forecasting, and more, start here. This collection includes the Meteorological and Geoastrophysical Abstracts database, full-text ProQuest Atmospheric Science Journals, and deep indexing to uncover hidden data.
- ERIC via EBSCOhost
- The ERIC (Educational Resources Information Center) database is sponsored by the U.S. Department of Education to provide extensive access to educational-related literature. It provides access to some 14,000 documents and over 20,000 journal articles per year.
- ERIC: Education Resources Information Center (US Dept of Education website)
- Offers full text of ERIC documents.
- Essential Evidence Plus
- An evidence-based, point-of-care clinical decision support system that integrates information on 9,000 diagnoses into healthcare professionals’ clinical workflows and gives you access to over 13,000 topics, guidelines, abstracts, and summaries.
- Ethnic NewsWatch via ProQuest
- An interdisciplinary, bilingual (English and Spanish) and comprehensive full text database of the newspapers, magazines and journals of the ethnic, minority, and native press; 1990-present.
European Views of the Americas 1493-1750 via EBSCOhost
- This new bibliographic database is a valuable index for libraries, scholars and individuals interested in
European works that relate to the Americas. EBSCO Publishing, in cooperation with the John Carter Brown Library,
has created this resource from “European Americana: A Chronological Guide to Works Printed In Europe Relating
to The Americas, 1493-1750,” the authoritative bibliography that is well-known and respected by scholars
worldwide. The database contains more than 32,000 entries and is a comprehensive guide to printed records about
the Americas written in Europe before 1750.