Articles, Journals, & More | Library Databases
Library Databases - B
- Biological Sciences Collection via ProQuest
- This interdisciplinary database offers abstracts and citations to research in biomedicine, biotechnology, zoology, ecology, aspects of agriculture, and veterinary science monitoring literature from over 8,000 serials, as well as conference proceedings, technical reports, monographs, books, and patents.
- Biology Abstracts (BIOSIS Previews)
- Contains content from journals, books, patents, and meetings in the areas of life sciences, biomedicine, preclinical and experimental research, and provides searching by BIOSIS indexing, MESH subject headings, and CAS registry numbers.
- Black Drama 1850 via Alexander Street Press
- This edition of Black Drama contains approximately 1200 plays by 200 playwrights, together with detailed, fielded information on related productions, theaters, production companies, and more. The database also includes selected playbills, production photographs and other ephemera related to the plays.
- Black Short Fiction and Folklore
via Alexander Street Press
- Contains approximately 4,370 stories and folktales by 272 African, African American, and Caribbean authors.
- Black Thought and Culture via Alexander Street Press
- Contains 795 sources with 434 authors which includes the non-fiction published works of leading African Americans.
- British and Irish Women's Letters and Diaries via Alexander Street Press
- Includes the immediate experiences of approximately 500 women, as revealed in over 100,000 pages of diaries and letters.
- Business Source Premier via EBSCOhost
- Includes abstracts and indexing for 3,110 business journals, and full text from over 2,850. The Business Source Premier Business Interface allows searching by Company and Industry Profiles, and Country and Market Research Reports.