Articles, Journals, & More | Library Databases
Library Databases - A
- Academic Search Premier via EBSCOhost
- Includes abstracts and indexing for nearly 4,330 journals, with full text for over 3,390.
- ACLS Humanities E-Book Project
- A fully searchable collection of high-quality books in history, recommended and reviewed by historians.
- Ambrose Videos
- A small collection of BBC Shakespeare Plays.
- American Chemical Society Journals
- Search current and archival full text articles of many ACS journal titles; 1879-present.
- American Civil War: Letters and Diaries via Alexander Street Press
- This release contains 2,009 authors and approximately 100,000 pages of diaries, letters, and memoirs.
American Indian Movement and Native American Radicalism via Gale
- FBI files illustrate the evolution of AIM as an
organization of social protest and the development of
Native American radicalism. An intuitive platform makes
it all cross-searchable by subject or collection. Date
Range: 1968-1979. Content: 14,195 pages. Source Library:
Federal Bureau of Investigation Library. The American
Indian Movement (AIM) expanded from its roots in
Minnesota and broadened its radical political agenda to
include a searching analysis of the nature of social
injustice in America.
- American Film Scripts Online via Alexander Street Press
- Contains 497 scripts by 605 writers with information on the scenes, characters, and people related to the scripts.
- America's Historical Imprints via Readex
- An excellent collection of early American primary sources. Includes: American Broadsides and Ephemera, Series 1; Early American Imprints, Series I: Evans, 1639-1800; Early American Imprints, Series I: Supplement from the Library Company of Philadelphia, 1670-1800.
- America's Historical Newspapers via Readex
- Searchable American newspapers enable users to explore America's past. Available here: Early American Newspapers, Series 1, 1690-1876.
- Aquatic Science Collection via ProQuest
- Researchers looking for the latest data on energy resources, safety science, air quality, hazardous waste, ecology, and more should start here. This collection features Environmental Impact Statements (index and full text), the Environment Sciences and Pollution Management bibliographic database, hundreds of full text Environmental Science Journals, and deep indexing of more than a million tables and figures.
- ArticleFirst via FirstSearch
- Index of articles from nearly 12,500 journals; 1990-present.
- The ARTstor Digital Library is a nonprofit
resource that provides more than one million digital images in the arts, architecture, humanities, and
sciences with an accessible suite of software tools for teaching and research.
Its community-built collections comprise contributions from outstanding international
museums, photographers, libraries, scholars, photo archives, and artists and artists' estates.
CSU-Pueblo Faculty: ARTstor has provided an additional login for advanced functionality. Contact your Library Liaison to obtain the login.
- Asian American Drama via Alexander Street Press
- Fifty-two plays by 42 playwrights with information on related productions, theaters, production companies, and more.
- Atmospheric Science Collection via ProQuest
- This resource is critical for researchers studying conservation, aquatic pollution, environmental quality, oceanography, policy and legislation, and more. It features the Aquatic Sciences and Fisheries Abstracts database, hundreds of full text ProQuest Aquatic Science journals, and deep indexing.
- Avery Index to Architectural Periodicals via ProQuest
- Published by the Avery Architectural and Fine Arts Library at Columbia University, it offers a comprehensive listing
of journal articles on architecture and design, including bibliographic descriptions on subjects such as the history and
practice of architecture, landscape architecture, city planning, historic preservation, and interior design and decoration.
It contains over 700 American and international journals including not only scholarly and popular periodical literature,
but also publications of professional associations, American state and regional periodicals, and the major serials on
architecture and design of Europe, Asia, Latin America, and Australia.
- Auto Repair Reference Center (ARRC) via EBSCOhost
- Contains repair and maintenance information on most major manufacturers of domestic and imported vehicles. All content in ARRC has been created by ASE certified technicians; updated regularly.